Award-winning Health Care
"The industry's highest designations for quality, safety and leading-edge care."
Our hospitals have been consistently recognized by HealthGrades, Thomson Reuters, the American Heart Association, the American Stroke Association, the American College of Cardiology, the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Cancer Institute.
Expanding the scope, enhancing the care
Every community is different, and Centura Health takes pride in working with each individual community to identify the clinical and administrative services that will help complete the picture of quality health care in that particular area. We take an "outside-in" approach to rural partnerships, with a process that focuses on the community's needs rather than ours.
Whether it's specialty clinics for close-to-home care for patients, continuing education for clinicians or physicians, or a telehealth clinic to connect local providers and patients to leading specialists hundreds of miles away, Centura Health provides customized partnership solutions based on specific needs.
- Advocacy/Public Policy
- Administrative (billing, coding, credentialing)
- CenturaConnect (866-919-9990 or 303-629-4444) one-call access creates seamless connections for consultations, referrals, admissions, Flight For Life® Colorado transport or follow-up
- Clinical Services (visiting physician rotations, specialty clinics, CME for physicians and staff, peer review, external chart review)
- Compliance (policies, procedures, protocols; best practice and evidence-based tools and methodology)
- Connected Care telemedicine (high definition video conferencing creating face-to face consultative experience between doctor and patient or physician colleagues)
- Education, including online learning and leadership development
- National Certifications (ATLS, Critical Care)
- Nursing Rotations
- Nursing Scholarships
- Patient Safety
- Quality Improvement
- Residency Programs/Primary Care
- Safety Initiatives
- Service Line Development and Integration
- Talent exchange that allows rural physicians to practice in our hospitals to build skills and expand collegial relationships