CenturaConnect: Physician Consult or Transfer
Connected to Colorado's Leading Medical Team No Matter Where You Are.
Centura Health's one-call system for referring physicians connects you with specially trained staff to quickly and efficiently respond to emergent and non-emergent patient transfers.
- Consult with a Centura Health physician specialist
- Refer patients to consulting/accepting physicians
- Admit patients to a Centura Health hospital and coordinate bed assignment
- Transport via Flight For Life Colorado when appropriate
- Follow-up communication to ensure seamless patient care
CenturaConnect is a one-call solution that means the Centura Health team starts caring for your patients long before they arrive at one of our facilities.
This one-call transfer center will coordinate consults, referrals, and admissions via a simple, seamless process.
Physicians call 866-919-9990, OR
in the Denver Metro area, call 720-321-3939
- Manage logistics for a smooth patient transfer
- Assure follow up communication
- Quickly link referring physicians to consulting/accepting physicians
- Coordinate prompt hospital bed assignment
- Communicate a discharge summary.
It's just another way Centura Health is caring for our communities.
CenturaConnect is expanding to serve the entire Centura Health network; however, transfer to all hospital locations is not yet in place.
The following Centura facilities are currently receiving transfers through CenturaConnect:
- St. Anthony Hospital, Lakewood
- St. Anthony North Hospital, Westminster
- Avista Adventist Hospital, Louisville
- Littleton Adventist Hospital, Littleton
- Parker Adventist Hospital, Parker
- Porter Adventist Hospital, Denver
- Penrose Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary Corwin Medical Center, Pueblo