Donations to Centura Health Hospitals and Services
As a nonprofit, faith-based organization, all of Centura Health's services are provided on the basis of need, rather than the ability to pay. We rely on charitable giving to cover services not reimbursed by government or private insurance plans as well as to finance improvements, equipment and access to our services. Our foundations accept charitable gifts to help us serve all patients, including the poor, elderly and uninsured.
Where Would You Like to Designate a Gift?
Our Hospital Foundations:
- Avista Hospital Foundation
- Castle Rock Hospital Foundation
- Littleton Hospital Foundation
- Mercy Regional Medical Center Foundation
- Parker Hospital Foundation
- Penrose St. Francis Health Foundation
- Porter Hospital Foundation
- St. Anthony Health Foundation
- St. Mary Corwin Health Foundation
- St. Thomas More Health Foundation
- Summit Medical Center Health Foundation