Excellence in Cardiovascular Care
Colorado's Most Decorated Heart Network
Centura Health is committed to delivering excellence in care to the cardiovascular patient. This means that we:
- Have a team of dedicated cardiovascular professionals incorporating the latest methods to speed care delivery. Each of our catheterization labs exceeds national standards for heart attack intervention-less than 90 minutes. Several facilities rank in the top one percent of hospitals in the country in rapidity of heart attack care, setting the standard for both the state and nation.
- Continuously demonstrate national leadership in timeliness of STEMI care from first medical contact to reperfusion, resulting in care delivery at the top one percent in national American College of Cardiology databases. Continuously demonstrate national leadership in Coronary Artery Bypass, keeping mortality rates at zero percent for multiple facilities.
- Our cardiovascular rehabilitation programs perform at the highest standard, with accreditation by national governing bodies.
- Have found that with the use of its innovative telehealth program, Centura Health at Home has proven to reduce hospital readmissions to eight percent, well below the national average, by managing patients with chronic heart disease, helping them to stay healthy at home.
- Are Colorado's most decorated cardiovascular network with numerous awards including some of the most prestigious and coveted in health care: HealthGrades, Center of Excellence Designation by Anthem/Blue Cross and Advanced Certification by the Joint Commission in acute coronary syndrome, heart failure and acute myocardial infarction.
- Have been recognized as a network by Cigna, UnitedHealthcare, the American Heart Association and the Chest Pain Society for providing cardiovascular care at the highest levels.
- Are a leader in cardiovascular nursing, attracting and developing one of the largest teams ofcardiovascular advanced practice nurses in the nation. Achieved Magnet Status at one of the flagship programs, Porter Adventist Hospital.