MyCenturaHealth Login Instructions
What MyCenturaHealth can do for you.
Welcome to MyCenturaHealth, a secure, web-based portal to keep track of your appointments, messages from your physician practice, medications, immunization history, lab results, and more.
MyCenturaHealth offers you a way to communicate with your care providers at your convenience. Although it is not a substitute for an office visit, it does give you the ability to communicate with your care providers on your own schedule. Secure messages are sent from the patient portal to the appropriate staff in the office and are added to their daily work flow. Requests from the portal, such as appointment requests, are generally processed within 48 hours.
We sincerely appreciate your willingness to participate in managing your health online via MyCenturaHealth. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact your physician’s practice for assistance.
Your ability to access MyCenturaHealth begins at your physician’s office and continues at your home computer:
In the office:
- Give your email address the front desk staff to begin the process.
- An office staff member will initiate your online registration process by entering information from your registration form into the system.
- The system will generate a user name and one-time password that someone from the office will give you before you leave. In addition, an email will be sent to your email address from firstname.lastname@example.org. It will contain a verification code you will also use to complete the registration process online.
At your computer:
- Link to MyCenturaHealth from the email you received following your visit to the office and enter your verification code to begin your MyCenturaHealth experience.
- After entering your verification code, you will receive another email from email@example.com with your user name.
- Log back in to MyCenturaHealth via the email link and enter your new user name and the one-time password, found on the MyCenturaHealth information card you received from your physician’s office.
- You will be prompted to change your password and select personal security questions and answers before you can proceed.
- Click Update and you’re in!
In no case should MyCenturaHealth be used in an emergency. If you are experiencing a medical emergency of any kind, please call 911.