MyCenturaHealth Login Instructions
What MyCenturaHealth can do for you.
Welcome to MyCenturaHealth, a secure, web-based portal to keep track of your appointments, messages from your physician practice, medications, immunization history, lab results, and more.
MyCenturaHealth offers you a way to access your health information online and communicate with your Centura Health Physician Group providers at your convenience. Although it is not a substitute for a hospital or office visit, it does give you the ability to access this information and communicate with your care team on your own schedule.
We sincerely appreciate your willingness to participate in managing your health online via MyCenturaHealth. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact your Centura Health Physician Group practice for more information.
Access your health information online – all you need to do is register!
The first step to signing up is to make sure we have your email address on file. You can check with the registration desk at a Centura Health hospital, or stop by and ask anyone at your Centura Health Physician Group location. Then, follow the steps below:
- You will receive an email from MyCenturaHealth@centura.org within 48 hours of visiting a Centura Health hospital or following a visit at a Centura Health Physician Group practice.
- Open the email, click on the link to Register for MyCenturaHealth, complete the online form and then Submit Enrollment Request.
- Check your email for a second message from MyCenturaHealth. Note your one-time username and password.
- Click on the link and follow the prompts to choose a new username, password, and create security questions. Please note: This link is only valid for 7 days.
- Start using MyCenturaHealth immediately to conveniently manage your health online.
In the event you don’t receive an email to register following your visit to a Centura Health location, go to www.centura.org/MyCenturaHealth and choose Register for MyCenturaHealth. Then follow steps 3 through 5 as listed above. Note: You will need your medical record number to complete these steps.
In no case should MyCenturaHealth be used in an emergency. If you are experiencing a medical emergency of any kind, please call 911.