Parker Adventist Hospital
Parker Adventist Hospital - Parker, Colorado
- Level III Trauma Designation
- Accredited by Joint Commission
- 2010 American Heart Association/American Stroke Associaton Silver Performance Achievement Award - Recognized for excellence in implementing the Get with the GuidelinesSM - Coronary Artery Disease program. Our physicians and nurses have performed at the 85% or higher level for six performance measures for 12 consecutive months
- Cornerstone Award from the Parker Economic Development Council. The prestigious Cornerstone Award honors leaders in the Parker community who have shown a commitment to helping pioneer and nurture the growth and development of Parker. This award recognizes the highest level of civic and professional involvement in our community for deeds, vision, commitment and leadership that has helped set the course for Parker's present and future growth.
- Best Hospital 2010 - Voted best hospital by the Parker, Centennial, Englewood and Elbert County communities
- Healthstream Research 2009 - Excellence Through Insight Awards for Overall Physician Satisfaction.
- Bronze Award for the 2009-2010 Flu Vaccination Challenge through Joint Commission Resources - A challenge put in place to recognize hospitals that make important strides to improving patient quality care.
- The Trio Breast Center is fully accredited by the FDA and the American College of Radiology - Trio Breast Center meets all requirements set forth by MQSA--Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- The Parker Hospital Laboratory - Accredited by the College of American Pathologists and is also accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- The Arterial Blood Gas Laboratory (ABG) - Certified through the College of American Pathologists (CAP).