St. Mary-Corwin Hospital
St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center - Pueblo, Colorado
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) - "Gold Seal of Approval" for healthcare quality from JCAHO, as a primary Stroke Center.
- American Heart Association - Recognized by the American Heart Association for implementation of AHA guidelines for cardiac care and stroke
- American Diabetes Association - Diabetes Health Center was awarded continued recognition from the American Diabetes Association for another three years.
- American College of Radiology - Breast Screening & Diagnostic Center was awarded three-year accreditation as the result of a recent survey by the American College of Radiology.
- Healthcare Marketing Awards - "Cheers to Your Health" campaign received a bronze award from Healthcare Marketing Awards, which are sponsored by Healthcare Marketing Report, the leading publication covering all aspects of healthcare marketing, advertising and strategic business development.
Awards for The Dorcy Cancer Center at St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center:
- One of two Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) LIVESTRONG® Survivorship Centers of Excellence Community Affiliates in Colorado.
- Received a full, three-year accreditation of its American College of Surgeons cancer program.