St. Anthony Agency Forms
St. Anthony EMT-Basic & Paramedic Initial Education Forms
- Student Health Form
St. Anthony Agency QA Forms
- Continuing Education Roster
- QA Form for IO
- QA Form for CPAP
- QA Form for King Airway
- QI Plan
- Agency Information Update
- Personnel Supervision List
- Medical Director Registration Form - 2009 version
- Unusual Circumstances Report
- EMS Coordinator Manual
State & National Registry Certification Downloads
- Colorado State Certification Application
- CDPHE Frequently Asked Questions
- NREMT Application
Denver Metro & St. Anthony System protocols
- Denver Metro EMS Medical Director Protocols: Denver Metro EMS Medical Directors (DMEMSMD) website where you will find the latest and current version of the DM EMS protocols. Any reference in the protocols to the medical acts allowed, procedures or operations at any level is not to be construed as authorization to act beyond the scope of certification of any provider.
- St. Anthony System Protocols: St Anthony System protocols and policies which are to be followed by St. Anthony affiliated agencies. These protocols supplement the Denver Metro EMS Medical Director Protocols. If you have any questions about these protocols, please contact our PreHospital Field Coordinators.
- St. Anthony Avalanche Resuscitation Guidelines: The latest and current version of the St. Anthony System Avalanche Resuscitation Guidelines.
- St. Anthony Ketamine For Pain
Patient Follow Up
The primary purpose is to ensure continued quality medical treatment, in the field, by determining how care given by EMS personnel affects patient recovery.
Confidentiality must be maintained when obtaining patient data, especially follow-up information, in compliance with federal and state law and hospital policy. Therefore, patient information will only be released to the healthcare providers directly involved in the requested case and/or their EMS response agency quality improvement officer.
Patient follow up may be requested by contacting one of our PreHospital Field Coordinators, Thomas Candlin 720-321-4167 or Scott Phillips 720-321-4166.
Because of the sensitivity & privacy of patient care, we are unable to provide patient follow up for the general public. We respect the security of both patient & healthcare provider according to the Healthcare Information Portability & Accountability Act requirements as they apply to Personal Health Information.
- Rules 500 Medical Practice Acts
- EMT Certification Verification
- EMS Division-Department of Public Health & Environment
- Division of Fire Safety
- Emergency Response Agencies (contact information)
- Community Colleges of Colorado
- Workforce & Development Colorado - Financial Aid
Regional Emergency Trauma Advisory Councils