We’re for helping people realize their greatest potential.
Centura Health is championing numerous career development programs that not only help people discover, train for and secure their first job in health care.
We’re also investing in training and specialty programs so recent graduates and experienced caregivers can practice to the top of their profession, develop their careers and advance within our connected health care eco-system.
We’re partnering with high schools, colleges and workforce centers from across the region to raise awareness about the demand for health care professionals. Our apprenticeships offer an immersive “earn while you learn” training and coursework experience to prepare students for success in a professional role upon program completion. Current offerings include:
Medical Assistant Apprentice ProgramEarn While You Learn
Centura Health is proud to invest in and champion an “earn while you learn” Medical Assistant (MA) Apprenticeship program. Developed in collaboration with the National Institute for Medical Assistant Advancement, this seven-month program helps caring, service-oriented people become skilled caregivers and receive priority consideration for open MA positions at Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) clinic practices.
Applicants will need a HS Diploma or GED and be passionate about pursuing a health care career. Must be able to commit to 60 hours per week to allow for clinic work hours, on-site courses and on-line learning. FAQ sheet for complete program dates and requirements.
- Earn $15 an hour during the seven-month apprenticeship in PRN status (per request needed) working a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Submit your application by August 9, 2019
- Offers will be extended following interviews and concluded by August 15, 2019
- Employment as an apprentice begins September 3, 2019
- Take the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) exam upon completion of the program
- Enjoy a rewarding career at a CHPG clinic with competitive pay and Centura Health’s comprehensive benefits
Sterile Processing Technician ProgramEarn While You Learn
Earn $15/hour while training for a new career.
Centura Health is partnering with Front Range Community College (FRCC) to offer a one-year paid sterile processing apprenticeship. The program consists of two coursework semesters that include both didactic and hands-on simulation in a fully functioning sterile processing department. Apprentices learn how to process surgical instruments used in an operating room setting. Students who successfully complete the one-year program are eligible for consideration to transition to a permanent position on one of our sterile processing teams.
Applicants will need a HS Diploma or GED and be passionate about patient safety and working in the healthcare industry. Must be able to commit to a one-year apprenticeship consisting of two coursework semesters that include both course work and hands-on work. FAQ sheet for complete program dates and requirements.
- Earn $15 an hour during the one-year apprenticeship (60 hours per week)
- Applications will be accepted May 5 – May 24
- Interviews will be held in June with offers by mid-June
- Candidates selected for interviews must take an Accuplacer exam or provide SAT/ACT scores and register as a student with Front Range Community College
- Employment as an apprentice begins August 18, 2019
- Enjoy a rewarding career as a Sterile Processing Tech and Centura Health with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
Nursing Career Programs
Centura Health is proud to offer exciting opportunities for experienced and newly licensed RNs.
Nurse Residency Programs
Centura Health is proud to invest in career development for incredible RNs by offering residency programs to new and experienced RNs. Our Nurse Residency Programs offer a variety of nationally- recognized curriculum. The evidence-based curriculum, delivered by leaders and mentor who care about your success, will help you become the nursing professional you’ve always envisioned. Application windows are announced several times annually to hire for our numerous cohorts. View upcoming dates and apply.
Nurse Residency Call
Nurse Residency Call
Join us every third Friday of the month from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. (mountain time zone) to learn more about Centura Health's nurse residency program, the applicant process and to speak to a Centura Health nurse recruiter.
Use the toll-free-dial in to hear the recruiter presentation and get your questions answered as you prepare to transition from the classroom to your professional nursing practice.
Dial-in: 1-408-638-0968 / Enter meeting ID: 542 918 4543
Please place your phone on mute during the presentation portion of the call. Find more information on our nurse residency programs.