We are incredibly grateful for the outpouring of generosity from our communities in support of our patients and caregivers during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. To help manage donations and requests as effectively as possible, we developed the processes and guidelines below.
As Colorado reaches a critical point in our blood supply, we are partnering with Vitalant, one of the nation’s oldest and largest nonprofit community blood serve providers.
The blood collection process is safe, and Vitalant staff follow rigorous safety and disinfection protocols on their bloodmobiles and in their donation centers. And while you should avoid donating if you have had COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone suspected of having a COVID-19 infection, giving blood has no impact on the donor’s immune system.
Vitalant – Schedule an Appointment.
Donations to Foundation emergency funds helps us respond and support our hospitals, caregivers and communities. You can donate directly to a hospital's emergency fund via their donation portals below.
- Avista Adventist Hospital Foundation
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital Foundation
- Littleton Adventist Hospital Foundation
- Longmont United Hospital Foundation
- Mercy Hospital Foundation
- Parker Adventist Hospital Foundation
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Foundation
- Porter Adventist Hospital Foundation
- St. Anthony Hospital Foundation
- St. Anthony North Hospital Foundation
- St. Catherine Hospital Foundation
- St. Mary Corwin Hospital Foundation
- St. Thomas More Hospital Foundation
- St. Anthony Summit Hospital Foundation