Rural Training Track
Core Program: Southern Colorado Family Medicine, Pueblo, CO. – Year 1
Rural Clinic: Alamosa Family Medical Center an FQHC – Year 2 & 3
Rural Hospital: San Luis Valley Health Regional Medical Center– Year 2 & 3
- Clinic with integrated behavioral health, dental, pharmacy, coumadin, and PT.
- Primary care and specialty clinics with direct access onto the hospital campus.
- Longitudinal curriculum allowing you to work along all specialties for two years.
- Many outdoor recreational activities – running, biking, hiking, skiing all close
- Adams State University in town offers graduate courses
- Multicultural community
- Housing stipend – $36,000 over three years to offset having to move.
- Training for multiple procedures to include GYN, Biopsies, Cyst/lipoma removal, Ultrasound, Colonoscopies