Help Global Health Initiatives Save Lives
A donation to Global Health Initiatives medical programs will help us save lives and help expand and sustain our services. You can join our efforts to bring high quality medical care to the developing world through a donation today. Each dollar raised will support our programs delivering health and wellness to the people who need it most.
Know how your donation can help.
- $20 - will provide vitamins for 10 children for two months
- $25 - will help purchase medicine and surgical supplies
- $30 - will provide materials for six clean birth kits, which will help GHI’s educational campaign to reduce infant mortality in the region
- $50 - will screen 5 women in the villages or allow our teams to hire a translator for a day to work with our physicians, nurse practitioners and education volunteers in the river clinics
- $75 - will provide transport for patients in the Community Health Clinics who are too ill to be treated onsite and must be transported to Iquitos
- $100 - covers transport for 1 women and a family member to and from the hospital for surgery or purchase one kit to teach the lifesaving Helping Babies Breathe program to local maternal and child health care workers
- 150 - will purchase training materials for a two day education course on women’s reproductive health
- $600 - covers the all the expenses for one women to receive surgery
- $1200 - provides for one corrective clubfoot surgery