Outpatient Infusion Center
Our infusion center is staffed by registered nurses specially trained in infusion services and provides high-quality care to patients of all ages.
We offer comprehensive infusion services and are located on the 2nd floor of Avista Adventist Hospital at the end of the medical/surgical unit. Patients should check in at the main entrance with the information desk.
304B Drug Discount Program
Avista Outpatient Infusion Center is pleased to be part of the 304B Drug Discount Program along with our partner locations:
Cypress Hematology & Oncology
- Denver Location: 303-282-7878
- Parker Location: 303-269-4420
- Mile High Oncology: 303-734-2090
This drug discount program allows us to better serve our patients by reinvesting drug savings into assisting financially underserved patients, collaborating more efficiently between providers, and providing more access to patient care services like social workers, navigators, nutritionists, genetic counselors, and financial counselors.
- Hydration therapy
- Intravenous/intramuscular antibiotic therapy
- Blood product administration
- Osteoporosis medication administration
- Intravenous rheumatoid arthritis therapies
- Multiple sclerosis therapies
- Inflammatory bowel disease therapies
- Genetic disorder therapy
- Immunoglobulin infusion therapy
- Anemia therapy
- Intravenous steroids
- Methotrexate injections
- Xolair injections
- Rhogam injections
- PICC placement by PICC certified RNs
- Insertion of IV access lines, including PICC lines
- Central line care including port access and flush
- Education to improve care at home 24-hour on call nursing
- Consultation with infectious diseases physician
- Assistance with third-party providers
- Clinical dietary counseling
- Laboratory services Multi-disciplinary care management
- Social services
- Other infusion therapies as ordered by the physician
Scheduling and Referrals
- Monday - Friday, by appointment
- Saturday and Sunday, for daily antibiotics only
Scheduling: 303-661-4235, please leave a message.
Physicians ordering infusion services can call 303-661-4295 to request forms.
Physicians submitting referral forms can fax to 303-673-1025.