Center for Therapy
Centura Health Center for Therapy at Littleton Adventist Hospital is conveniently located in the medical office building adjacent to the hospital. We provide comprehensive physical, occupational, and speech therapy services in one location.
Our team of highly experienced physical, occupational, and speech therapists tailor one on one treatment sessions based on your goals, whether it’s to ski a black diamond run again, go back to work, or play with your grandkids.
We accept most insurances and have a health benefits advisor team who will verify your insurance coverage for therapy prior to your first scheduled appointment.
Please call our office and one of our friendly office specialists will assist you with any scheduling related questions or concerns.
Our physical therapists are experts in recovery from orthopedic injuries including pre-and post-operative therapy, manual therapy, and sports medicine. Our team also includes therapists who specialize women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction, neurological deficits, balance and dizziness disorders, lymphedema, and more.
Physical Therapy services include:
- Orthopedic therapy
- Low back pain, sprain, and strain
- Sports rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Pre-operative rehabilitation
- Total joint rehabilitation
- Manual therapy
- Dry needling
- Lymphedema therapy and oncology rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Pre and post-natal rehabilitation
- Neurological and stroke rehabilitation
- LSVT (BIG program)/parkinson’s disease
- Concussion treatment
- Balance/vestibular (dizziness and vertigo) therapy
- Concussion program
- Wheelchair seating and positioning assessments
- Pre-habilitation for spine surgery
With a focus on communication and swallowing disorders, our speech-language pathologists begin each patient's care with a comprehensive initial evaluation. A thorough assessment and diagnosis helps our experts then develop a customized plan, including the best intervention, treatment, and management to help you return to eating your favorite meal or conversing with your friends and family.
Speech therapy services include:
- Cognitive therapy to improve memory, attention, processing, problem solving, and executive functioning
- Post-concussive/traumatic brain injury related cognitive, speech, or swallowing disorders
- Language therapy to improve language impairments due to neurological events
- Speech therapy for articulation disorders and patients affected by surgery, trauma, cancer or neurological conditions
- Swallowing therapy including modified barium swallow studies to measure swallowing impairment
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Therapy) LOUD program certified for patients with Parkinson’s disease related voice disorders
We work with patients with orthopedic or neurological conditions to help them achieve their goals of recovering or maintaining daily activities and work skills. Sometimes that means modifying home or work environments, using assisted devices, changing daily living or work tasks to make them attainable, or educating patients and their families about new ways to overcome deficits.
Occupational therapy services include:
- Orthopedic injuries of the elbow, wrist and hand
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Vision therapy after neurological events such as stroke or concussion
- Driving program/pre-driving assessment
- Ergonomic/job site assessments (Centura associates only)
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Therapy) BIG (in coordination with physical therapy)
Conditions We Treat
- Balance disorders
- Orthopedic pain or injury
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Total joint recovery
- Speech disorders
- Spine disorders
- Spine surgery recovery
- Sports injury
- Swallowing disorders
- Neurological disorders