Outpatient Infusion Center
Littleton Adventist Hospital's Outpatient Infusion Center offers a convenient, cost-effective alternative for patients in need of fast, personalized outpatient care.
Our Outpatient Infusion Center is located on the west end of Littleton Adventist Hospital's ground floor. Patients may park in the Emergency Department parking lot, and use the door north of the emergency room main entrance.
Staffed by registered nurses specially trained in infusion services and certified in chemotherapy administration, our Outpatient Infusion Center provides high-quality care to patients needing IV therapies, outpatient tests and procedures.
- Antibiotic administration
- Blood modifier administration
- Blood product administration
- Central line care including port access and flush
- Chemotherapy administration
- Education to improve care at home
- Insertion of IV access lines, including PICC lines
- IVIG Administration
- IV hydration for hyperemesis or dehydration
- Osteoporosis medication administration
- Supportive care for oncology and transplant patients