Parker Adventist Hospital neurosciences team provides state-of-the-art advanced neuro diagnostics, brain and spine surgery, and neuro rehabilitation.
Not only is our hospital a nationally-certified Primary Stroke Center which provides exceptional and fast stroke care, we have been awarded the Gold Plus & Target Stroke Elite Plus Achievement by the American Stroke Association for advanced quality levels in stroke care. Our program includes advanced neuro diagnostics, brain and spine surgery, and neuro rehabilitation. Parker Adventist Hospital neurosciences team will be there to provide state-of-the-art healthcare when your brain needs it most.
We take a multi-disciplinary approach to help patients achieve their highest level of function and independence. By offering all three rehabilitation disciplines in one location, our physical, occupational, and speech therapists provide a comprehensive evaluation and personalized treatment program to meet each person's needs.
Combining the latest technology with the talents and expertise of world-class surgeons, specialized nurses, dedicated surgical teams, in-depth patient educators and therapy experts, our state-of-the-art spine surgery program is able to offer a complete continuum of care that is tailored specifically to the unique needs of our patients.
Our dedicated neurosurgical operating rooms utilize state of the art technology during cases including:
- Stryker Navigational Cranial software: This image guided neurosurgery technology allows the neurosurgeon to better define anatomical landmarks and pathological structures for a safer and more complete tumor removal.
- Pantero Microscope: A revolutionary microscope for neuro and spine surgery with optimum optics and integrated digital visualization.
Advanced neurological and neurosurgical services at Parker Adventist Hospital include
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyogram and Nerve Conduction (EMG/NCS)
- Evoked Potential Studies (EP Studies)
- Spine Surgery
- Stroke Care
- Neurological Rehabilitation
Conditions We Treat
- Acoustic Neuromas
- Aneurysms and Hemorrhages
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformations
- Colloid Cysts
- Epidural Hematoma
- Pituitary Tumors
- Subdural Hematoma
- Trigeminal Neuralgia