Choosing a Certified Nurse Midwife for Pre-Natal Care and Delivery at Avista Adventist Hospital
The New Life Center at Avista Hospital understands that many women want the care of a Certified Nurse Midwife during their pregnancy and delivery of their new baby. At Avista, women with healthy pregnancies can choose pre-natal care and delivery with a certified nurse midwife who has privileges at our birth center.
- You must schedule an initial pre-natal appointment with one of the Certified Nurse Midwives below, letting them know your intention to deliver with a midwife.
- If you choose to become a patient, you can receive all of your pre-natal care from your certified nurse midwife.
- You will be able to deliver your baby on the New Life Center with your midwife, receiving compassionate, individualized care.
- At all times during your pre-natal care and delivery, an OB/GYN will be available in the case of any complication.
- How does the process of choosing midwifery for your delivery work?