Community Engagement Request
Centura Health hospitals receive many requests each year asking us to engage in community events and programs. Supporting the communities we serve in this way is a reflection of our mission: to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
Before submitting a request, please consider the following:
- Sponsorships and events should align with our mission, vision and values. All sponsorships and events should relate to community health improvement or prevention and one of the hospital’s Community Health Needs Assessment priorities.
- Please make your request at least 60 days prior to your event or sponsorship deadline.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation or sponsorship.
- We are only able to support non-profit organizations.
Completed requests will be considered by an internal committee. We will contact you within 30 days regarding the status of your request.
Family-to-Family Adoption Support Program
The Family-to-Family Adoption Support Program at Castle Rock Adventist Hospital offers services to support adoptions that are customized to the wishes of the patients and adoptive parents.
Our goal is to combine expert medical care with compassion and sensitivity for all families.
Whether you choose an open, semi-open, or closed adoption, our trained Birth Place staff will provide resources and support to assist the families and adoption agencies.
We are a caring, loving, and understanding place for adoptive parents and families making an adoption plan for their baby.
Mental Health First Aid
FREE eight-hour classes
Participants learn to recognize symptoms and develop strategies to support someone experiencing mental illness or emotional crisis. A separate youth class is offered for teachers, social workers, coaches, and others who work with children and teens.
Youth and adult classes offer a five-step action plan to:
- Assess risk of suicide or harm
- Listen nonjudgmentally
- Give reassurance and information
- Encourage appropriate professional help
- Encourage self-help and other support
Mommy & Me Market
At Castle Rock Adventist Hospital we care about our community
The Mommy and Me Market allows us to partner with the community to provide for those in need.
We accept donations of new and gently used baby items to stock the market. Families in need can “shop” the Mommy & Me Market and bring home new and gently used baby items at no cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Mommy & Me Market?
Mommy and Me Market is designed to help families in need with pregnancy and children's items. The Mommy & Me Market will is open one day a month to allow families to come in and get any of the items they need.
What types of donations does the Mommy and Me Market accept?
- New Diapers and Wipes
- New and Used 0-4T children's clothes
- New and Used Maternity Clothes (when available)
- New and Used Baby Gear (when available)
- Unfortunately we cannot accept used cribs and car seats
What items are available at the Mommy and Me Market?
- New Diapers and Wipes
- New and Used 0-4t children's clothes
- New and Used Maternity Clothes (When available)
- New and Used Baby Gear (When available)
What are the drop-off times for donated items?
First Friday of every month, 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Contact Jacque Northrup, 720-709-1986, to arrange a time outside of the designated time frame
What are the times that I can come and "Shop" for any items that I may need for my child?
Last Friday of every month: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Do I have to prove that I am in need of these items?
You do not have to prove need to shop the Mommy & Me Market. However, we would ask that you not take advantage of the service and re-donate the items when done with them so others can benefit from the Market.