CHPG Women's Health – Thornton, located at the Thornton Neighborhood Health Center provides a wide range of gynecology services to women and teens in Thornton. Our women's health physicians and providers are highly experienced and offer care that addresses both routine well woman care as well as treatment for gynecologic conditions.
Our women's health specialists treat the following gynecologic conditions:
- Abnormal bleeding
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal Paps
- Menopause and Perimenopause
- Benign ovarian conditions
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Painful menstruation
- Sexuality Concerns
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's)
- Urinary Incontinence
Obstetrics & Pre-Natal Care
The obstetricians and women's health providers at CHPG Women's Health – Thornton understand how important it is for you to be confident you and your baby are healthy throughout your pregnancy.
From the earliest stages of pregnancy until you deliver, your visits with your obstetrician will answer all of your questions and give you peace of mind that you and your new baby are receiving the best prenatal care.
Prenatal care services:
- prenatal wellness visits
- diagnostic tests
- nutrition counseling and education
Group Prenatal Care
Expectant mothers will meet other pregnant women with due dates close to theirs and their health care team. Partners and support people can join as well. These visits include individual check-up with additional time in a group setting.
These 10 sessions offer you a way to share learning and experiences with other pregnant women to:
- Learn more about pregnancy
- Be better prepared for birth
- Be better prepared to care for your baby
- Participate more in your health care
- Have more time with your provider
- Each group visit lasts about 2 hours. Groups start and end on time so there is no waiting for appointments
- These group classes have proven results*
- 96% of women surveyed prefer receiving their prenatal care in a group setting
- 33% less likely to have a preterm baby
- Higher breast feeding rates
*Statistics provided by Centering Healthcare Institute Inc.
For more information or to sign up, contact CHPG Women's Health.