The Colorado Joint Replacement Customized Approach
When it comes to joint replacement, you want peace of mind that your doctor is an expert in their field—and you want to know that you’ll be safe and well cared for. Because the team at Colorado Joint Replacement focuses only on joint replacement, they perform more joint replacements each year leading to better outcomes and 5-star patient experience scores to help you move smoothly again, no matter the cause of your joint pain.
Our physicians are advanced specialists focused solely on total knee and hip replacement, which means you’re in experienced hands with tried-and-true practices in a compassionate and caring environment. The Colorado Joint Replacement team works with each patient to develop an individualized surgical care plan that includes the latest technology, the highest performing implants, and thoughtful pre- and post-surgery care to ensure the best outcomes. Learn more.
What Makes Us Different?
The Colorado Joint Replacement difference is in the experience.
Patient Experience: From consultation to surgery to recovery, Colorado Joint Replacement provides a customized treatment and recovery plan. Every patient has unique needs, and CJR’s team of doctors create the optimal care experience every step of the way. When it comes to patient satisfaction and online reviews, Colorado Joint Replacement leads the way in offering the best patient experience.
- 99th percentile in HCAHPS – the industry standard in patient quality and satisfaction measurement
- 5.0 Google rating with more than 250 reviews
- 5.0 Healthgrades online rating for all physicians
- Awarded Healthgrades 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement, 6 years in a row
Academic Excellence in Improving Patient Care: The surgeons at Colorado Joint Replacement have been committed to improve their care of patients by participating in leading research endeavors for over two decades. Their dedication to research has been recognized worldwide and resulted in numerous national awards for the improvement of patient care in the areas of hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Awarded the PRISM award which provides special national recognition to the exemplary nursing practice of medical-surgical units.
- Insall Award – the John Insall Award was established to honor Dr. Insall's achievements and contributions to orthopedics. This award recognizes outstanding papers concerning clinical results and techniques.
- Rand Award – The James A. Rand Young Award was established to award a young investigator’s research in honor of James A. Rand, MD, founding member and past president of the Association. The purpose of the Award is to recognize a young investigator who demonstrates clinical excellence in knee-related research.
- Colorado Joint Replacement has published over 400 scholarly journal articles and book chapters to help educate other orthopedic surgeons in the latest trends and techniques in hip and knee replacement.
- Our team of doctors participate in research collaborations to improve surgical outcomes for patients, partnering with organizations including the University of Colorado School of Medicine and the Bioengineering departments of Denver University and the University of Tennessee.
- Surgeons from around the world regularly visit Colorado Joint Replacement to watch live surgery and receive training in the latest surgical techniques in hip and knee replacement in addition to learning the rehabilitation programs developed at Colorado Joint Replacement which are focused to allow patients to have simpler and more rapid recoveries following their joint replacements procedures.
Meet Our Joint Replacement Specialists
The surgeons at Colorado Joint Replacement offer a number of highly advanced options like robotic-assisted total knee replacements, computer-navigation-assisted total knee or hip replacements, customized implant positioning and templating for total hip replacements, and biomechanical analysis for revision in total hip replacements.
Dr. Dennis' career has been driven by a passion and commitment to advancing the success of orthopedic surgery by helping people lead active lives through joint replacement procedures.
Dr. Miner's primary goal is developing treatment plans that best fit his patients and their unique lifestyles. His kind and respectful approach helps patients learn about their condition and treatment options, both surgical and non-surgical.
Dr. Jennings’ years of practice as a physical therapist helped develop his passion for treating patients with joint pain and returning them to an active lifestyle.
Dr. Yang sets a high standard for the care provided for his patients. Their needs are given top priority and all patients are treated with the highest level of respect, compassion and dignity.
Dr. Kleeman-Forsthuber focuses on both preventative care strategies and surgical treatments and is dedicated to helping her patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, enjoy their recreational activities and live as actively as they desire.
We have two convenient locations in Denver and Lone Tree in addition to telehealth options, where you can have a consultation virtually with a doctor from the convenience of home.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm