It is your baby, and we want the experience to be all that you hope for. That's why we created a complimentary pre-admission program, Birth Day Wishes.
What to know about your Birth Day Wishes Consultation:
- Complete Pre-Registration before you schedule your Pre-Admission meeting.
- We recommend scheduling your personalized consultation in between 28 and 35 weeks into your pregnancy. Please call for an appointment as early as 25 weeks if you have special needs (i.e. multiple birth, medical problems).
- This consultation is a meeting between you, your support person and one of our experienced BirthPlace nurses.
- You will have the opportunity to share your preferences (Birth Day Wishes) to help us individualize your birthing experience and let our BirthPlace staff know how to best care for you.
- You may also want to review the Birth Day Wishes form with your physician.
- You will complete important paperwork, including preliminary birth certificate information.
- We will give you information to help you prepare for your birth.
- You can ask questions about your upcoming hospital stay.
Appointments usually take about an hour. To take advantage of this complimentary resource. To schedule an appointment, contact us
Phone: 303-734-2186, option 2
You can expect a return call from us within 24-business hours.