Verified by the American College of Surgeons, Littleton Adventist Hospital is a State of Colorado designated Level II trauma care center, providing emergency room and surgical services 24/7. Our team of trauma-trained surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedists, anesthesiologists, emergency physicians and specially certified emergency nurses are equipped with the skills and equipment necessary to handle any emergency.
When an emergency strikes, you need a hospital with the knowledge and resources to handle any situation. That's why when every minute counts, Littleton and south metro Denver area residents turn to Littleton Adventist Hospital's emergency room and trauma care. With average emergency room wait times of less than 22 minutes, our staff works to ensure each patient is treated quickly and accurately. Our emergency team of nurses, physicians and surgeons is specially trained having received various certifications and experience.
Being a part of the Littleton Adventist Hospital family is important to us, and we care for our patients with respect and courtesy. Our team performs hourly rounding on our patients. This allows us to provide excellence in patient care and treatment and increases patients satisfaction. In addition to being cared for with compassion and comfort, our patients and families are aware of the plan of care, their pain is under control, needs are met and are able to communicate their concerns to their nurse.
Types of patients seen in the Emergency Room
- Minor to severe trauma patients - head, chest, abdomen, orthopedic, burns, neurovascular and spine traumas
- Pediatric patients with medical and respiratory illness
- Cardiovascular emergency patients
- Adult medical, gastrointestinal, renal, endocrine, fluid and electrolyte, neurological, hematologic, toxicologic, infectious disease and emergency patients
- Respiratory emergency patients
- OB and GYN emergency patients
- Dental, ear, nose, throat and eye emergency patients
- Behavioral health emergency patients
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately!
When arriving at the Littleton Adventist Hospital for an emergency, enter from Broadway and follow the emergency signs.