Littleton Adventist Hospital is designated a nationally accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. Our team of outstanding physicians and specially trained cardiac care professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality care to achieve the best outcomes possible for our patients.
Our comprehensive cardiac services include:
- Cardiac Alert Program - Our cardiac alert program ensures that cardiac patients receive life-saving treatment within minutes of arriving at the Emergency Department.
- Cardiac Observation Unit - Patients experiencing chest pain can be closely monitored for up to 23 hours at our Cardiac Observation Unit, where a specially-trained team follows advanced treatment protocols to help determine the cause of a patient's chest pain.
- Cardiac Testing - Our cardiac diagnostics lab enables experts to perform non-invasive cardiac testing that assists in the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Catheterization Lab - Our average door-to-balloon time is 56 minutes, that is 34 minutes faster than the national average.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center - Our specially-trained team follows advanced treatment protocols to closely monitor patients experiencing chest pain. Littleton Adventist Hospital was the first Colorado hospital to be nationally accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and remains accredited, and is nationally certified by the Joint Commission in Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Call 911 if you think you may be experiencing symptoms of a heart attack.