Littleton Adventist Hospital's Outpatient Infusion Center offers a convenient, cost-effective alternative for patients in need of fast, personalized outpatient care.
Staffed by registered nurses specially trained in infusion services and certified in chemotherapy administration, our Outpatient Infusion Center provides high-quality care to patients needing IV therapies, outpatient tests and procedures.
The Outpatient Infusion Center provides the following services:
- Antibiotic administration
- IV hydration for hyperemesis or dehydration
- Chemotherapy administration
- Blood modifier administration
- Supportive care for oncology and transplant patients
- Blood product administration
- Central line care including port access and flush
- Insertion of IV access lines, including PICC lines
- IVIG Administration
- Osteoporosis medication administration
- Education to improve care at home
Open daily by appointment.
To schedule, please call 303-734-3925
Our Outpatient Infusion Center is located on the west end of Littleton Adventist Hospital's ground floor. Patients may park in the Emergency Department parking lot, and use the door north of the emergency room main entrance.
To reach our office by fax, please use 303-738-2624.