Comprehensive Neurodiagnostic Testing
At Littleton Adventist Hospital we use extensive neurodiagnostic testing to accurately evaluate and diagnose your condition.
Neurodiagnostic testing includes:
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potential (BAEP, AEP, BAER) - A test to measure the brain wave activity that occurs in response to clicks or certain tone
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) to analyze problems in the electrical activity of the brain
- Electromyogram (EMG) to analyze muscle and nerve function
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS, NCV) - A test to see how fast electrical signals move through a nerve
- Visual Evoked Potential (VEP, VER) to analyze the visual pathways from the eyes to the brain.
Please talk with your doctor to learn more about the neurodiagnostic testing you will receive. We welcome all questions and are happy to assist you with any special needs you may have.