GI Care You Can Count On
You can feel confident in knowing that we are dedicated to these important principles:
Quality Care. We engage in continuous evaluation of the quality of care being provided relative to national benchmarks.
Effective Clinical Care. We adhere to nationally-recognized clinical and safety guidelines to direct training and competency assessment of all personnel.
Patient-Centered Care. We give patients the opportunity to participate in decisions involving their care, offer excellent customer service, and provide channels for customer feedback.
Conditions We Treat
At Northwest Gastroenterology Specialists we treat the following conditions:
- Abdominal pain
- Barrett's esophagus
- Celiac disease
- Diverticulosis / Diverticulitis
- Colon polyps
- Pancreatic disease
- Gallbladder and biliary disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver disease
- Diarrhea / Constipation
- Internal hemorrhoidal banding
Treatments & Procedures
At Northwest Gastroenterology Specialists we provide the following treatments and procedures:
- Upper endoscopy
- Barrett's esophagus treatment (radiofrequency ablation)
- Esophageal pH testing
- Small bowel imaging (capsule endoscopy)
- Hemorrhoidal banding (in addition to office)
- Esophageal dilation
- Change ERCP to therapeutic ERCP
- Esophageal manometry and impedance studies
Cancer Screening Options
Because early detection of colon cancer can save lives, our physicians perform a variety of screenings including colonoscopies, which can identify and remove polyps before they become cancerous.
- EGD- diagnostic and therapeutic
- Halo/Radiofrequency ablation for Barrett's EMR/Endoscopic mucosal resection
- Colonoscopy- diagnostic and therapeutic
- ERCP/Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography with therapeutic interventions
- Screening Colonoscopy
For more information and guidelines on recommended frequency of colonoscopies as a cancer-preventing procedure, visit the American Cancer Society.
Meet Our Gastroenterologists
Ariana Greenwood, MD
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine