Conditions We Treat
Parker Adventist Hospital's spine and neurosurgery services team cares for patients with most types of routine to complex orthopaedic or neurologic disorders. Patients who receive early, aggressive and appropriate treatment's for their individual condition greatly increase their chance of successful outcomes and enjoy:
- Improved quality of life
- A more rapid return to daily activities such as work, family, school and leisure time
- Improved productivity and reduced economic drain at work
- Decreased disability and chronic pain
- Decreased need for narcotics
- Reduced number of inpatient hospital stays and utilization of the healthcare delivery system
- Decreased duplication of services
- Fewer incidents of unwarranted procedures and Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Increased satisfaction with healthcare providers
Expertly Treating Patients with Spine Conditions
Whether you are living with a spine condition or you have a back injury, our goal at Parker Adventist Hospital is to help you return to your active life with less pain and more mobility. That’s why we treat a variety of spine conditions in Parker, Colorado, offering effective surgical and nonsurgical options customized to each patient.
Spine Conditions We Treat
Our spine and neurosurgery experts are able to treat some of the most complex and routine spine conditions.
Your recommended spine treatment may include minimally invasive or traditional spine surgery, depending on your symptoms, health history and other factors.
Come to Parker Adventist Hospital for Spine Care
If you or a loved one in Parker has a spine condition, you can trust your complete care and treatment to our team at Parker Adventist Hospital. Our physicians will use their years of experience along with the latest technology to help you regain movement and improve your quality of life.
Find the best way to treat your spine condition by registering to attend our spinal surgery seminar or by calling us.
Parker Adventist Hospital provides many treatment options for patients with spine conditions in Parker, Colorado and surrounding areas.
- Bone spurs
- Degenerative spine conditions including arthritis, ruptured discs, scoliosis and misalignment
- Nerve root compression with radiating pain
- Radiculopathy in the arm or leg
- Spinal cord compression
- Spinal cord tumors
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal instability
- Spinal malformations
- Spinal stenosis