The Centre for Behavioral Health at Porter Adventist Hospital provides a complete spectrum of outpatient mental health services utilizing various evidence-based therapeutic approaches to help individuals find support and overcome obstacles.
- Individual and family counseling for adults, teens, and children is provided by licensed, Masters-educated counselors specializing in family counseling, cognitive behavioral therapy, play therapy and trauma therapy.
- Psychiatric medication management services for all ages.
Our Expert Clinical Team
- Board certified psychiatrists who specialize in child, adolescent, adult and geriatric psychiatry
- Masters educated and licensed psychotherapists, Masters of Public Health (MPH), Masters of Social Work (MSW)
- Masters Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) and Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Certified Addiction Counselors (Level I, II and III)
- Registered Nurses
The Centre for Behavioral Health is contracted with most major insurance plans including Medicare.
The Center for Behavioral Health does not accept Medicaid for the following services:
- Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
Porter Adventist Hospital accepts most major insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid for Adult and Senior Inpatient Acute Hospitalization and both Inpatient and Outpatient Electro-Convulsive Therapy (ECT) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).