Goals & Objectives
- Discover, label, and learn to recognize feeling states
- Initiate a foundation for sober living
- Identify primary emotional "triggers"
- Develop a wide variety of cognitive, emotional, and behavioral coping skills
- Learn to employ and actively use appropriate coping skills in daily life
- Seek out possible relapse warning signs
- Construct a supportive recovery environment
- Create a personalized and applicable Relapse Prevention Plan
- Utilize and assist other group members constructively in the treatment experience
Clients are expected to attend group every week up to 12 weeks.
- Monday: 6:00 - 9:00 pm - Process/Therapy Group
- Wednesday: 6:00 - 9:00 pm - DBT Skills Group
- Thursday: 6:00 - 9:00 pm - 12 Step Group
The Substance Use Intensive Outpatient Program is staffed by Licensed and Certified Clinicians with credentials in addictions and mental health.
The Centre for Behavioral Health is contracted with most major insurance plans including Medicare.
The Center for Behavioral Health does not accept Medicaid for the following services:
- Outpatient Therapy
- Medication Management
Porter Adventist Hospital accepts most major insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid for Adult and Senior Inpatient Acute Hospitalization and both Inpatient and Outpatient Electro-Convulsive Therapy (ECT) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).