Combining the talents and expertise of specialized nurses, dedicated surgical teams, in-depth patient educators, therapy experts and world-class surgeons, the Porter Spine Institute is able to offer a complete continuum of spine care that is tailored specifically to the unique needs of our patients.
Our Philosophy of Care
Our philosophy of care is simple: we believe in excellence that permeates all facets of patient care. To this end, we work to provide the highest level of clinical treatment, customized care that is focused on individuals, and a healing environment that is both comfortable and compassionate.
The Porter Spine Institute: A Center of Excellence
The Porter Spine Institute has been recognized for outstanding clinical quality for spine surgery by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield as well as UnitedHealthcare, but some of the services and features that make the Porter Spine Institute truly exceptional include:
- A low patient-to-nurse ratio that optimizes quality care
- Comprehensive and coordinated care delivery between physicians, surgeons, therapists and nurses
A Better Model of Surgical Medicine: The Surgery Welcome Center
The clinical teams affiliated with the Porter Spine Institute are not only dedicated to delivering outstanding levels of comfort and care to our patients, but they are tirelessly working to improve clinical outcomes to make the recovery process faster, easier and more manageable.
- With this goal in mind, Porter Adventist Hospital is one of the only places in Colorado to offer a Surgery Welcome Center that provides:
- Comprehensive pre-hospital assessments
- Seamless coordination of care between a patient’s surgical tea and primary care providers