The Porter surgery program is the region’s leading provider of advanced, multi-specialty robotic surgery for men and women. As one of the first robotic surgery programs in the Denver area, Porter has quickly become the local authority in a variety of minimally invasive robotic procedures.
By offering a wide range of surgical services and teaming with some of the nation’s top robotic surgeons, the robotics program at Porter is not only unique to Denver, but it is one of the premier robotic surgery programs in the country.
The Robotic Surgery Program at Porter offers:
- Highly trained and experienced surgeons specializing in robotic surgery
- Minimally invasive procedures that speed up recovery times, reduce side effects and lead to better clinical outcomes
- Enhanced technologies such as Firefly™ Imaging that makes our da Vinci® Si Surgical System more precise and accurate
- Patient care providers who work exclusively in the field of robotic surgery and have unique knowledge of what patients need before, during and after a procedure
Blending Science and Spirit
Porter Adventist Hospital is proud to offer robotic assisted surgery approaches through the advanced, state-of-the-art daVinci Xi surgical system. This is the fourth model of the daVinci surgical system that's based on 20 years of learning.
The newest model offers surgeons:
- Substantially improved vision
- More space in surgical field, which in turn allows for unobstructed access to the patient
- Smaller lighter arms, with extended range of motion, and improved reach inside the body
- New endoscope providing more flexibility and set-up options