Our exceptional patient experience includes:
- Ease of access
- Personalized, whole person care with a hometown feel
- A dedicated, compassionate multidisciplinary team
- Patient and caregiver support and resources
- Cutting-edge medical and surgical treatment options
- Ongoing communication with your referring provider
- A connected network of care
The hepatology program at Porter Adventist Hospital is an essential component of Centura Health’s medical and surgical strategy to manage all patients with liver disease.
Hepatobiliary surgery at Porter Adventist Hospital includes treatments for cancer or anatomical abnormalities of the liver, bile ducts, gallbladder and pancreas.
Dialysis access services at the Porter Adventist Hospital’s Transplant Center is an essential component of Centura Health’s medical and surgical strategy to manage all patients with chronic kidney disease.
Porter Adventist Hospital will temporarily pause its transplant procedures (kidney, pancreas and liver) as we assess, upgrade and rebuild a best-in-class program that will serve our community well into the future. Read more.