Primary Care Services
Senior Health First understands that seniors often have difficulty finding routine primary medical care that accepts Medicare and can meet the unique healthcare needs of seniors. That's why we have brought together a group of internal medicine and geriatric doctors who are committed to providing routine and preventative care to help seniors maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
Medicare Part B and Medicare Advantage Plans are accepted.
Your primary care doctor at Senior Health First provides:
- Routine care and physicals that allow plenty of time to discuss your questions and concerns.
- Coordinating preventative care such as colonoscopy, mammogram, bone densitometry (DEXA), cholesterol screening and others.
- Managing prescription medications.
- Recommendations regarding dietary needs and exercise plans.
- Specialist care for more complex health issues if necessary.
Chronic Disease Management
At the Senior Health First, we understand the unique health care needs of seniors and their families. As your primary care provider we offer routine medical care for seniors who want a geriatric trained doctor who has experience managing senior health and wants to give patients the time and attention they deserve. If a need arises that requires a specialist or additional testing, Senior Health First coordinates the care you need.
Whether you are a family caregiver or one of our patients, you will appreciate convenient access to primary care geriatricians and specialist appointments all in one location. Our Denver facility also offers X-Ray services and Bone Densitometry (DEXA) scans on-site. We have bilingual staff and also can assist with insurance questions. All locations welcome Medicare Part B, Medicare Advantage plans.
Senior Health First provides care for all senior health and chronic disease issues including:
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Memory Disorders
- Osteoporosis - Bone Densitometry (DEXA) available at Sloan's Lake location
- Weight Issues