What is an Enterprise Zone?
Colorado’s Enterprise Zone program exists to encourage businesses to located and expand in economically distressed areas. There are 16 Enterprise Zones and 2 sub-zones in Colorado. Businesses located in an Enterprise Zone may qualify for up to nine Enterprise Zone Tax Credits that encourage job creation and investment in the Enterprise Zone.
More information about the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit:
- Your donation still qualifies as a charitable deduction on your Federal income tax
- Donation must be made as a single gift, paid in full via check, cash, credit card, direct bill or electronic funds transfer
- You can take advantage of the tax credits regardless of whether you itemize or not
- Both individuals and corporate donors can benefit from this tax credit program
- Substantiated in-kind donations are eligible for this credit
- You are required to file your tax return electronically
- Donor must provide St. Anthony North Health Foundation with their Colorado Taxpayer Identification Number (which can be either your Social Security Number, or Colorado Account Number, or, for businesses, the FEIN number.)
Donate today and receive your tax credit.
You can donate to 84th Avenue Health Neighborhood Center via the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit either online, via U.S. Mail or over the phone.
- Visit https://chif.catholichealth.net/Centura/SAN/donate
- Complete the online donation process
- Designate 84th Avenue Revitalization Health Center
Donating by Mail:
Please mail all donations to:
St. Anthony North Health Foundation
14300 Orchard Parkway
Westminster, CO 80023
Make checks payable to “St. Anthony Health North Foundation.” In the memo of the check, write “Enterprise Zone: 84th Avenue Neighborhood Health Center.”
Donating By Phone:
Call us at 303-253-4891 during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
According to state regulations, the tax credit must be requested at the time of the donation, so please clearly indicate your desire to donate to the “Enterprise Zone Tax Credit” during the phone call.
For more information about the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit, please contact Betsy Boudreau at firstname.lastname@example.org.