St. Catherine Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission
This designation is evidence that St. Catherine Hospital has voluntarily asked to be surveyed and held to standards that deal with organization quality, patient safety, and the safety of the environment. St. Catherine Hospital is very proud to have achieved these National Standards.
For any concerns about patient care and safety in the hospital, contact Hospital Administration.
Phone: 620-272- 2561
If your concern cannot be resolved through the hospital, contact the Joint Commission.
Other Awards & Accreditation
The Breast Center at St. Catherine Hospital
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
Primary Stroke Center
- Stroke Gold Achievement Award
Heartland Cancer Center
- Medical Oncology and Hematology accredited (QOPI) and Radiation Oncology accredited (ACR). A partnership with Central Care Cancer Center and St. Catherine Hospital
- ACR Accredited in CT, Mammography, Breast Ultrasound, & MRI
Maternal Child Services
- Designated a Blue Distinction Center + for patient safety and cost effectiveness, a Baby Friendly site, and High 5 for Mom and Baby Hospital
- Seven bed, Level II Newborn Intensive Care Unit & dedicated C-Section Suite
2018 Energy Star Certification
- Protecting the environment through energy-efficient products and practices