Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
St. Mary-Corwin’s Joint Replacement Center has been recognized national as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield for expertise in delivering specialty care.
- St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center is a proud recipient of seven Five-Star Ratings from Healthgrades, the leading online resource helping consumers make informed decisions in order to find the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. In addition, the hospital was recognized by Healthgrades as being among the top 10 percent in the nation for general surgery as measured by lowest risk-adjusted mortality.
- The Breast Center of Excellence received the Women’s Choice Award® ranking among America’s Best Breast Centers for female patient satisfaction and clinical excellence.
- St. Mary-Corwin's orthopedic department and Joint Replacement Center has been named a Women’s Choice Award® recipient as an America’s Best Hospital for Orthopedics, acknowledging the hospital's dedication to exceptional patient care, treatment, and clinical excellence.
- The Cancer Assessment Resource Education Survivorship (C.A.R.E.S.) program for patients with head and neck cancers received an Innovator Award from the Association of Community Cancer Centers.
- The Dorcy Cancer Center's radiation oncology program was the first in Colorado to receive dual accreditation by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- St. Mary-Corwin Health at Home is consistently named to Homecare Elite as a top 100 home health agency. Now in the ninth year, Homecare Elite identifies the top 25 percent of all Medicare-certified agencies and highlights the top 100 and 500 overall.
- Received the prestigious American Diabetes Association Education Recognition Certificate for diabetes education and wound care Distinctive Services.