Join a dedicated group of extraordinary people who are instrumental in supporting St. Thomas More Hospital programs, services and community.
St. Thomas More Health Foundation donors come from all walks of life, contributing gifts of every size for a wide variety of projects. Together, we share a commitment to the common good and a willingness to put our resources to work advancing the healing ministry of Christ upon which the St. Thomas More Hospital mission is built.
The foundation supports the hospital's mission to enhance the health of the individuals and communities it serves through promotion and distribution of philanthropic gifts. The monies are managed and distributed by the Foundation Board. St. Thomas More Health Foundation provides funding for equipment needs, programs, services and charity care for patients. Helping neighbors and friends through donations to the foundation touches lives and leaves a legacy for the future.
For more information on how to donate contact us.
- Phone: 719-313-0167
Join and support St. Thomas More Health Foundation.
Yankton Benedictine Sisters Fund
Mission of St. Thomas More
We extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
The Yankton Benedictine Sisters Fund, a gift to St. Thomas More Foundation, supports Fremont County community health projects, with the provision that monies may not be used to support capital projects.
There is not a maximum dollar amount you may request as grants will be awarded based on the impact they will have on improving the health of our community.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
Send Grant Proposals to:
St. Thomas More Health Foundation
Attn: Debby Fowler
1338 Phay Ave
Canon City, CO 81212
Grant Evaluation Timeline:
- Committee Review: January 2019
- Board Review: January 2019
- Written Notification and Grant Awards: February 2019
- Grant Reception: February 2019
For more information or questions, contact:
Debby Fowler, Director of Stewardship
- Phone: 719-776-7161
The St. Thomas More Health Foundation’s Yankton Benedictine Sisters Fund grant application consists of the following components:
- Applicant Organization summary (form attached – must be cover page of grant request)
- Narrative: (12-point font with 1-inch margins, preferred not to exceed three pages. Include the HEADING provided for each question and submit in the order listed. It is not necessary to repeat the text of the question.)
- An evaluation tool that will give you a better understanding of how St. Thomas More Health Foundation evaluates applications.
Funds not expended for the proposed projects are to be reported to St. Thomas More Health Foundation. These funds must be returned unless a written request for an alternate plan is submitted and approved by St. Thomas More.
Organizations may apply for EITHER the 2019 Yankton Benedictine Sisters Fund Grant or the 2019 AED Yankton Benedictine Sisters Fund Grant, but not both.
If your organization received a grant in the 2018 grant cycle, please complete the Yankton Benedictine Sisters 2018 Recipient Report.
Download the following documents:
- 2019 Application - Yankton Benedictine Sisters Fund Grant
- 2019 Application - AED Yankton Benedictine Sisters Fund Grant
- Yankton Benedictine Sisters 2018 Recipient Report
Thank you for your time and effort in completing this application.