West Littleton ER Services
- 24/7 full service emergency room with comforting amenities for the entire family
- Evaluation and treatment by board certified emergency medicine physicians
- Specialty trained nurses and paramedics with experience in emergency care
- On-site imaging: CT, MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray, Mammography, Bone density
- Point of care laboratory testing with immediate results
If hospital admission is required, no additional charge for rapid transport to Centura Health facility via ambulance.
Conveniently located on the corner of Coal Mine and Kipling, the West Littleton Neighborhood Health Center also offers primary care providers, breast center with 3D mammography capability as well as outpatient diagnostic imaging.