Centura Health Announces Strategic Communications Internship Program
Successful candidates must:
- Have a pre-existing interest in public relations or communications and an understanding of basic media relations tactics;
- Demonstrate superior research and writing skills and the ability to quickly understand and communicate complex issues;
- Have experience in social media monitoring/outreach and search engine marketing;
- Be self-starters who are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is the daily norm;
- Transition easily from working as a team player to working independently; and
- Strive for perfection with a desire to grow and learn from the experience.
- Pursuing a degree in the field of marketing, communications, journalism or public relations
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Capable of working independently
- Excellent computer skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and various social media channels
About Centura Health
Centura Health, Colorados health care leader is focused on connecting Coloradans to affordable, world-class care in every corner of the state. Centura Healths integrated statewide network includes 13 hospitals, seven senior living communities, medical clinics, affiliated partner hospitals, Flight For Life Colorado, and home care and hospice services. Approximately 14,500 of the best hearts and minds in medicine, along with 6,000 physician partners, have access to the most technologically advanced tools available. For Coloradans, this means the top expertise and technology is right where you need it - close to where you are. We reach beyond hospital walls to connect with people at every stage of life to bring them life-enriching compassion and life-affirming hope. Connections that only Centura Health can make. For information on Centura Health or any of the facilities in our network, please visit www.centura.org.
We are now accepting applications for theSummer 2012 Internship Program. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by April 15, 2012.