Centura Health Envision Radiology Acquires Four Imaging Centers in Colorado
(ENGLEWOOD, COLO.) Centura Health Envision Radiology (CHER), a joint venture formed in 2006 between Centura Health and Envision Radiology, recently acquired four Advanced Medical Imaging (AMI) free-standing outpatient imaging centers, which contract with Colorado Imaging Associates (CIA). CHER, doing business as Health Images, is committed to maintaining the high-value radiology services CIA has provided to ensure consumers needs continue to be met. This acquisition increases the access to convenient, person-centered and affordable imaging care by expanding the Health Images network to 12 locations in Boulder and Metro Denver.
CIA, a group of 24 diagnostic radiologists, has provided inpatient and outpatient radiology services to Centura Health hospitals in north Denver, physician groups and other health care organizations since the 1970s. The acquisition only includes the four AMI free-standing imaging centers, and the ownership changed to Health Images, effective Feb. 2. By joining the Health Images network, these former AMI sites are expanding their access to best practices in imaging and additional resources and services.
The physicians of CIA will continue to interpret images at these four outpatient imaging centers and former AMI staff, including technologists, receptionists and schedulers, will continue to provide exceptional service as employees of Health Images. The addresses of the new Health Images sites are as follows:
- Denver: 2490 W. 26th Avenue, Suite 120A, Denver 80211
- Golden, Colo.: 660 Golden Ridge Road, Suite 120, Golden, 80401
- Louisville, Colo.: 972 Dillon Road, Louisville, 80027
- Thornton, Colo.: 9005 Grant Street, Suite 400, Thornton, 80229
- We look forward to continuing the Colorado Imaging Associates legacy of providing high quality, convenient and affordable radiology services, said Jeff Brickman, president and CEO, St. Anthony Hospital and president, Mountains and North Denver Operating Group. We are excited to deepen our long-standing partnership to ensure we continue to meet the health care needs of the communities we serve and deliver optimal value.
- We welcome AMI and their employees to the Health Images team, said Del Creps, CEO, Health Images. This expansion of our network provides patients with convenient access to quality outpatient imaging services near where they live and work.
- AMI and CIA have a long-standing relationship with Centura Health, said Darlene Molenaar, COO, Colorado Imaging Associates. Our physician owners decided that the best course of action is to further align and strengthen our relationship by leveraging the strengths of AMI with those of Health Images. CIA will continue to provide the highest quality imaging services to the Centura Health network for both inpatient and outpatient services, and anticipates a mutually beneficial long-term relationship with all parties.
About Health Images
Centura Health Envision Radiology (CHER), doing business as Health Images, is a joint venture between Centura Health and Envision Radiology. CHER currently owns and operates 12 imaging centers in Boulder and Metro Denver.
About Centura Health
Centura Health connects individuals, families and neighborhoods across Colorado and western Kansas with more than 6,000 physicians and 18,100 of the best hearts and minds in health care. Through our 15 hospitals, six senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician practices and clinics, home care and hospice services, and Flight For Life Colorado, we are making the regions best health care accessible and affordable in every community we serve. We believe you can inspire the people you care about to live healthier lives by encouraging them to do the little things that can make a big difference. Were Centura Health, and were here for your health. For information on Centura Health or any of the facilities in our network, please visit the Centura Health website .
About Envision Radiology
Envision Radiology is an outpatient imaging company headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo. that owns and manages 32 imaging centers in four states (Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana). For more information, please visit the Envision Radiologywebsite .