Centura Health Launches New Job Board Aimed At Streamlining Recruitment Efforts
Intern, Corporate Communications
Online talent community to boost number of qualified applicants for open positions
ENGLEWOOD, CO (July 13, 2012) Centura Health recently unveiled its new jobs and careers site intended to enhance Centura Healths recruitment efforts. The revamped Web site streamlines the way in which applicants can search for hundreds of employment opportunities while keeping tabs on the latest openings across the Centura Health Network. Through increased candidate engagement, Centura Health is confident it will maintain an active pool of eligible candidates for open positions, as well as provide a valuable resource for current Centura Health associates to discover internal job postings.
Created in partnership with a company called Jobs2Web, this system is already being used by more than 300 large corporations, including Target, Mayo Clinic and Time Warner. The seamless integration of the Web sites search function greatly enhances the user experience, providing a much more intuitive system when searching for Centura Health job openings.
ABOUT THE NEW CENTURA HEALTH CAREER SITE:
- Job seekers can search from hundreds of positions in all areas of health care with desirable features including the ability to search and save jobs, track application history and post multiple resumes.
- Increased online findability through improved use of search engine technology.
- Advanced search options allow users to more effectively filter their employment opportunities by job function and location.
- Customized job alerts can be created whereby users receive emails on new positions as they become available based on their specific search criteria.
- Competition to find the right kind of talent in health care is fierce, said Julie Ambory, senior vice president and chief human resources officer. The increased functionality gives Centura Health a competitive advantage, providing a more interactive and engaging experience, allowing us to recruit and hire the best and brightest candidates in health care.
# # #
ABOUT CENTURA HEALTH
Centura Health is Colorados largest hospital and health care network and we are charting the course for the future of health care. Approximately 15,100 of the health care industrys best and brightest with more than 6,000 physician partners, deliver advanced care to more than half a million people each year, across 13 hospitals, seven senior living communities, medical clinics, affiliated partner hospitals, Flight For Life Colorado, and home care and hospice services. Our strength lies in our ability to offer a team of connected networks and shared resources to deliver accessible, reliable and cost-effective health care across the state. For information on Centura Health or any of the facilities in our network, please visit www.centura.org.