Centura Health Presents Future Of Medicine 2017
(CENTENNIAL, COLO.) The emerging vision for American health care will come to life at The 2nd Annual Future of Medicine Conference presented by Centura Health, the regions health care leader, and featuring some of nations most respected health care thought leaders. The event will be at Denver Art Museum on May 11 & 12 on Downtown Denver. Physicians, health care leaders and the public are invited.
- Aneesh Chopra, the former (and first) chief technology officer of the United States, author of "Innovative State: How New Technologies Can Transform Government," and co-founder and executive vice president at Hunch Analytics.
- George Church, PhD, is the principal investigator for the Harvard Personal Genome Project.
- Daniel Kraft, Faculty Chair for Medicine & Neuroscience for Singularity University and is the founder and Chair of Exponential Medicine, a program which explores convergent, exponentially developing technologies and their potential in biomedicine and health care.
- Dean Ornish, MD, author of "Dr. Dean Ornishs Program for Reversing Heart Disease" and other books stemming from his groundbreaking research and publications most recently with Nobel Prize winner.
- Elizabeth Blackburn proving lifestyle changes can reverse heart disease without drugs or surgery.
- Eric Topol, MD, a GQ "Rock Star of Science" and author of the bestselling "The Creative Destruction of Medicine."
Registration for the conference is now open at the Future of Medicine website. Attendance costs $595 (non-profit) and $995 (private sector) which includes breakfast, lunch and networking with the speakers. A $100 off early bird discount is available through March 20 using EARLYNONPROF for non-profit registration and EARLYPRIVATESECTOR for the private sector. CMEs/CNEs will be provided.
Working media may request credentials from Jennifer Wills.
About Centura Health
Centura Health connects individuals, families and neighborhoods across Colorado and western Kansas with more than 6,000 physicians and 21,000 of the best hearts and minds in health care. Through our 17 hospitals, two senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician practices and clinics, home care and hospice services, and Flight For Life Colorado, we are making the regions best health care accessible and affordable in every community we serve. We believe you can inspire the people you care about to live healthier lives by encouraging them to do the little things that can make a big difference. Were Centura Health, and were here for your health. For information on Centura Health or any of the facilities in our network, please visit Centura Health website.
Director, strategic communications