CENTURA HEALTH SYSTEMS OF CARE LEVERAGE NETWORK STRENGTH TO HELP NAVIGATE LIFE-SAVING CARE IN MOST CRITICAL MOMENTS
Colorados Largest Health Care Network Releases Fourth Stakeholder Video on Navigating the Changing Landscape of Health Care by Connectivity of Care and Expertise
Centura Health has mobilized partners and resources in a landmark way, unlike any other health care provider in the state, to create a consumer-centric environment that is based on quality, affordable, advanced care.
- The Centura Health network is committed to helping Coloradoans navigate health through wellness and prevention - operating entities throughout the state collaborate on resources, support and expertise.
- The video features the stories of two patients and their families who faced life-threatening episodes and details step-by-step accounts of the immediate treatment they received from Centura Healths continuum of care and system-wide resources to connect them with the right information, the right experts, and the best team of health care professionals.
- Through an unparalleled integrated systems of care approach, Centura Health focuses on the best technology and clinical capabilities towards the prevention and treatment of trauma, stroke, cardiac and vascular disease.
- Centura Connect, a system-wide outreach program, enables seamless communications between referring physicians and specialists when it comes to diagnosis, appointments and transport to help critically ill patients with services that are unavailable locally.
- Flight For Life Coloradoprovides critical care transport with four helicopters, three critical care ground transport vehicles and two fixed-wing airplanes.Equippedwith the industrys most current technology and experienced, knowledgeable team,Flight For Life transportspatients across the state and region.
- Centura Healths 14,500 associates, along with 6,000 physician partners, are passionate about the mission to provide advanced, personalized care that nurtures the health of the people in every corner of the state.
- On any given day, in any given location, the Centura Health network is working collaboratively on your behalf to help navigate the complex health care landscape to deliver the right care, at the right time, in the right place," said Gary Campbell, president and CEO of Centura Health. Unlike any other health care provider in the state, we are linking resources and expertise to ensure seamless coordination of care across our entire statewide network to get patients where they need to be, in the hands of our very best health care professionals."
- Centura Health is unique because our networks expertise does not begin and end with a hospital stay," said Erin Denholm, president and CEO of Centura Health at Home. In fact, we offer a full-continuum of health care services, professionals and programs across our entire statewide network which provides further navigation including homecare, end-of-life care and senior living campuses."
For more information on Centura Health, visit www.centura.org.
About Centura Health
Centura Health is Colorados largest hospital and health care network and we are charting the course for the future of health care. Approximately 14,500 of the health care industrys best and brightest, including more than 6,000 physician partners, deliver advanced care to more than half a million people each year, across 13 hospitals, seven senior living communities, medical clinics, affiliated partner hospitals, Flight For Life Colorado, and home care and hospice services. Our strength lies in our ability to offer a team of connected networks and shared resources to deliver accessible, reliable and cost-effective health care across the state. For information on Centura Health or any of the facilities in our network, please visit www.centura.org.