What is Halos for Heroes?
Halos for Heroes provides an opportunity for you to honor a Mercy Regional Medical Center staff member(s) who treated you or a loved one with outstanding care. This grateful patient program acknowledges those who exemplify the Mercy Regional Medical Center ideals of compassion, respect, integrity, spirituality, stewardship imagination and excellence.
How Does it Work?
Those wishing to pay tribute to a special employee at Mercy Regional Medical Center may honor this individual or that of an entire department with the form attached and/or make a contribution in his/her name, placing the gift in the mail and envelope. If you prefer, you may make your donation online at www.mhffnd.org. Upon receipt of the donation, Mercy Health Foundation will arrange to honor the Hero with a special award. A photo of the staff member or department receiving an award pin will be placed on Mercy Health Foundation’s website.
What are the Benefits?
- It honors excellence in service provided at Mercy Regional Medical Center.
- Donations from Halos for Heroes benefit patients through vital programs, services,and technology.
- The Halos Program helps promote world-class healthcare in our communities.
Our Thanks and Appreciation
Mercy Health Foundation is pleased to provide you with a way to pay tribute to an outstanding caregiver, and are confident that your gesture will inspire others as well.
Mercy Health Foundation’s Haloes for Heroes program for patients and families in need of care at Mercy Regional Medical Center provided funding for the following:
- Blanket Warming Cabinets
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Care
- Cardiac Rehab
- Cancer Center
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Preparedness
- CT Scan
- Flight for Life
- Mercy Regional Breast Care Center
- Operating Room
- Orthopedic and Spine
- Photopheresis Machine (specialized blood treatment for serious diseases)
- Primary Care Clinic Equipment and Recruitment
- Sleep Study
PROGRAMS, SERVICES AND CHARITY CARE:
- Cancer Center Pharmacy
- Da Vinci Robot Delivery
- Free mammograms for women in need (Journey of Hope Fund)
- Gray Matters program – Traumatic Brain Injury Prevention with education and distribution of helmets for children
- Hospice Program
- Hospice Residence Campaign
- Mercy Child Care Center
- Mercy Project – Patient Financial Assistance
- Nephrology (Kidney) Clinic
- Surgery Welcoming Center
1010 Three Springs Boulevard - Durango, Colorado 81301 - Telephone (970) 764-2800