Welcome to Our Family Medicine Residency
Southern Colorado Family Medicine is located in sunny, beautiful, unspoiled Pueblo, Colorado. Our faculty is comprised of experienced physicians with expertise in a variety of procedures including C-Sections, Colonoscopies, OB Ultrasound, Acupuncture, OMT and many others. Over half of our graduates stay in the state of Colorado and serve in rural areas after their residency.
Live your residency experience to the fullest.
Pueblo, Colorado has affordable and friendly, outdoor lifestyles in close distance and offers additional experiences whenever and wherever you like.
- Hiking, skiing, starry nights and camping
- Quick access to unspoiled mountains
- Miles of mountain and paved bike paths
- Kayaking, river rafting and fishing
- Shopping, fine restaurants and local theatre
- Very affordable homes and low crime-rate
- Beautiful climate year round
Important notification to applicants as of Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will not hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to the Centura Health policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Centura Health policy will not allow us to hire any physician resident who has a positive drug screen for any and all substances including marijuana.