Individuals 18 years of age or older may grant friends and family proxy access to their MyCenturaHealth account at any time by logging in and granting access directly through the portal. Parents or legal guardians of minor children up to age 12 may request proxy access to their child’s MyCenturaHealth account by completing the Patient Authorization for Third Party Access to Patient Portal Form.
Minor children between the ages of 13 and 17 (inclusive) may grant a parent or legal guardian proxy access to their MyCenturaHealth account directly through the portal once they have written consent by a parent or legal guardian to have their own MyCenturaHealth account and an individual email address for the minor has been provided. The parent or legal guardian can request a MyCenturaHealth account for their child by completing and submitting the Parent/Guardian Authorization to Disclose Minor Patient’s Protected Health Information to Minor via MyCenturaHealth and Parent/Guardian Consent for Portal User Setup for Minor Patient (Age 13-17) forms to MyCenturaHealthAssistance@Centura.org.
All medical information that is made available in MyCenturaHealth will also be made available to your proxy. You control who can have proxy access to your MyCenturaHealth account by granting and revoking access at any time from within your account.
Copies of medical records may be released to a third party (someone other than the patient) upon receipt of written authorization of the patient or guardian. To authorize the release of your records, complete the form below, then contact the Health Information Management office at the facility (listed below) from which you would like to receive your medical records for additional information on how to submit. Charges apply.
- Patient Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information (English)
- Patient Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information (Spanish)
If you've been a patient in one of our hospitals or Centura Health Physician Group physician practices, you may request access to your medical record by downloading a copy of the Patient Request to Access Medical Records Form (also available in Spanish), complete it and either bring it in or fax it to the entity’s Health Information Management department to request your medical record.
Facility Medical Records Contact Information
- Avista Adventist Hospital, Phone: 303-673-1220 | Fax: 303-673-1026
- Bob Wilson Memorial Grant County Hospital, Phone: 620-356-6060 | Fax: 620-424-2898
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, Phone: 720-455-0430 | Fax: 720-455-0441
- Littleton Adventist Hospital, Phone: 303-730-5812| Fax: 303-798-9824
- Longmont United Hospital, Phone: 303-651-5069 | Fax: 303-651-5230
- Mercy Regional Medical Center, Phone: 970-764-3700 | Fax: 970-764-3729
- OrthoColorado Hospital, Phone: 720-321-5310 | Fax: 720-321-2919
- Parker Adventist Hospital, Phone: 303-269-4550 | Fax: 303-269-4551
- Penrose Hospital, Phone: 719-776-5296 | Fax: 719-776-5125
- Porter Adventist Hospital, Phone: 303-778-5614 | Fax: 303-778-5211
- St. Anthony Hospital, Phone: 720-321-3340 | Fax: 720-321-3341
- St. Anthony North Health Campus, Phone: 720-627-0180 | Fax: 720-627-0184
- St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, Phone: 970-668-2877 | Fax: 970-668-9589
- St. Francis Medical Center, Phone: 719-571-1050 | Fax: 719-571-1054
- St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center, Phone: 719-557-5150 | Fax: 719-557-4647
- St. Catherine Hospital, Phone: 620-272-2161 | Fax: 620-272-2136
- St. Thomas More Hospital, Phone: 719-285-2042 Fax: 719-285-2030