Individuals 18 years of age or older may grant friends and family proxy access to their MyCenturaHealth account at any time by logging in and granting access directly through the portal. Parents or legal guardians of minor children up to age 12 may request proxy access to their child’s MyCenturaHealth account by completing the Patient Authorization for Third Party Access to Patient Portal Form.
The parent or legal guardian can request a MyCenturaHealth account for their child by completing the following forms:
- Parent/Guardian Authorization to Disclose Minor Patient’s Protected Health Information to Minor via MyCenturaHealth and Parent/Guardian Consent for Portal User Setup for Minor Patient (Age 13–17)
- Spanish version
Then submitting the forms by emailing them to [email protected].
All medical information that is made available in MyCenturaHealth will also be made available to your proxy. You control who can have proxy access to your MyCenturaHealth account by granting and revoking access at any time from within your account.
Requesting Records through MyCenturaHealth
If you have a MyCenturaHealth account, you can access most records from within your account at any time or you can request a copy of your full medical record by submitting a request directly through the portal. Simply log into your MyCenturaHealth account and navigate to the Sharing Hub from the main menu.
If you have any questions, you can find contact information for the applicable facility’s Health Information Management/Medical Records department below.
Requesting Records without a MyCenturaHealth Account
If you don’t have a MyCenturaHealth account, you may request access to your medical records by completing the Patient Request to Access Medical Records Form (also available in Spanish). Charges apply.
Copies of medical records may also be released to a third party (someone other than the patient) upon receipt of a written authorization signed by the patient or legal guardian. To authorize the release of your records to a third party, complete the Patient Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information Form (also available in Spanish). Charges apply.
Once you have completed and signed the appropriate form above, you can email it to [email protected] or bring it in or fax it to the facility’s Health Information Management/Medical Records department listed below.
Facility Medical Records Contact Information
- Bob Wilson Memorial Hospital, Phone: 620-356-6060 | Fax: 620-424-2898
- Longmont United Hospital, Phone: 303-651-5069 | Fax: 303-651-5230
- Mercy Hospital, Phone: 970-764-3700 | Fax: 970-764-3729
- OrthoColorado Hospital, Phone: 720-321-5310 | Fax: 720-321-2919
- Penrose Hospital, Phone: 719-776-5296 | Fax: 719-776-5125
- St. Anthony Hospital, Phone: 720-321-3340 | Fax: 720-321-3341
- St. Anthony North Hospital, Phone: 720-627-0180 | Fax: 720-627-0184
- St. Anthony Summit Hospital, Phone: 970-668-2877 | Fax: 970-668-9589
- St. Elizabeth Hospital, Phone: 970-542-3325 | Fax: 970-542-4392
- St. Francis Hospital, Phone: 719-571-1050 | Fax: 719-571-1054
- St. Mary-Corwin Hospital, Phone: 719-557-5150 | Fax: 719-557-4647
- St. Catherine Hospital – Dodge City, Phone: 620-225-8422 | Fax: 620-225-8759
- St. Catherine Hospital – Garden City, Phone: 620-272-2161 | Fax: 620-272-2136
- St. Thomas More Hospital, Phone: 719-285-2042 | Fax: 719-285-2030