CommonSpirit Health is focused on keeping you at full health – from preventive care to careful diagnosis, find the care you need to stay living your best. Regardless of age, we’re all in on promoting and maintaining your well-being so that you can keep unleashing your greatest self out on the world.
We have primary care offices in your neighborhood, making it easy to get the care your family needs, close to home. When you visit, you'll find we encourage you to take an active role in maintaining your health and wellness through regular physicals and screenings from your primary care physician.
Regardless of your age, it's vital to take an active role in maintaining your health through regular physicals and screenings from your primary care physician. And, when illness or injuries arise, our practices offer the care you need to get you feeling better or back to your active lifestyle. Below are a few clinics near you.
Services offered at a primary care or family practice clinic
Our providers always encourage you to take an active role in maintaining your health through regular physicals and screenings. And, when illness or injuries arise, our practices offer the care you need to get you feeling better and back to your active lifestyle.
Children and teen health services
We care for illness and medical conditions, but also believe strongly in promoting good health through family education that teaches children to care for their bodies through healthy choices and activities. We see children from infancy, early childhood and through the transition of adolescence to adulthood.
- Well child exams
- Physical exams for participation in sports, camps, college entrance, etc.
- Acne monitoring and treatment
- Depression evaluation and medication management with specialty referrals as necessary.
- Treatment of illness and injury including urgent care for acute injury.
- Gynecological care and counseling for adolescents
- Medication management of ADD/ADHD
Men's health services
Our providers offer services ranging from annual physical exams to preventive cancer screenings, and as always provide specialist referrals as necessary.
- General preventive care
- Sexual dysfunction management
- Prostate cancer screening
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Coronary risk assessment
- Diabetic screening
- Depression and anxiety evaluation and medication management
- Chronic illness management
- Testosterone evaluation and management
Women's health services
Our providers offer services ranging from well woman exams to coronary risk assessment and as always provide specialist referrals as necessary.
- Well woman, annual gynecological exams - Complete history and physical including Pap smear, pelvic exam and breast exam.
- Blood work and other diagnostic studies
- Hormone replacement therapy and menopause management
- Cancer screening
- Coronary (heart) risk assessment and management
- Diabetic screening and disease management
- Depression and anxiety screening and management
- Endometrial biopsy
- Dermatology and Skin Care