We strive to make every Centura facility a versatile, reliable resource for the community they support and at the core of our impact work lies a deep commitment to advancing social justice and health equity across our ecosystem. That’s why we sponsor, partner, and support local community-building initiatives, local advocacy groups and health care partners to deliver more inclusive, accessible and affordable care, so that, together, we can flourish.
As a not-for-profit, faith-based organization we're driven to reinvest our resources in the communities we serve. This reinvestment is made possible by our incredible foundations and allows us to deliver specialized services and compassionate care to those who need it, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Avista Adventist Hospital Foundation
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital Foundation
- Littleton Adventist Hospital Foundation
- Longmont United Hospital Foundation
- Mercy Health Foundation
- Parker Adventist Hospital Foundation
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Foundation
- Porter Adventist Hospital Foundation
- St. Anthony Health Foundation
- St. Anthony North Health Foundation
- St. Catherine Hospital Development Foundation
- St. Mary-Corwin Health Foundation
- St. Thomas More Health Foundation
- Summit Medical Center Health Foundation
Global Health Initiatives
Our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ is not limited by borders. At Centura Health, we work with developing communities around the world to elevate the local standard of health care in a sustainable, impactful way.
All of our community work is based on a rigorous, organized and measured approach to identifying and addressing unmet community health needs. We welcome you to engage in our Community Benefit forums and assessments to discuss our community health priorities and how we partner with community leaders to amplify our impact.
Health Equity Advancement Fund
At the core of our impact work lies a deep commitment to advancing social justice and health equity across our ecosystem. That’s why we support local advocacy groups and health care partners to deliver more inclusive, accessible, and affordable care.
The application for the Centura Health Equity & Advancement Fund will be open on May 1st, 2022. Click the link below to access the Health Equity & Advancement Fund page for more information.