Thank you for choosing Centura Health for your emergency or urgent care needs. We are a dedicated community of caregivers working for the lasting health, vibrancy and success of the communities we serve. The following information is designed to provide answers and guidance around the services that may be provided to you.
- We will screen and treat you regardless of your ability to pay.
- You have a right to ask questions regarding your treatment options and costs.
- You have a right to receive prompt and reasonable responses to questions and requests.
- You have a right to reject treatment.
- We encourage you to defer your questions until after we screen you for an emergency medical condition.
If you are covered by health insurance, you are strongly encouraged to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your financial responsibility for a particular health care service provided at this location.
This facility accepts patients enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, and CHP+.
This facility, or a physician providing services at this facility, may not be a participating provider in your insurance network.
A physician providing health care services at this facility may bill separately from the facility services provided.
Centura Health provides different options topay your medical bills. We accept cash, personal checks or Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. The easiest way to pay your hospital bill is through our online patient portal, MyChart, at epic.mycenturahealth.org.