Transcending the Ordinary
Creating a home in which seniors feel safe and loved is the work of Centura Health senior living communities. With a network of two senior residential facilities along Colorado's Front Range, our caregivers work so closely with residents that their relationships often transcend the ordinary, creating deep, familial bonds.
If you're looking at Colorado retirement communities, look no further. In addition to providing safe, comfortable homes for seniors, Centura Health at Home's Senior Communities offer a variety of amenities and services to meet residents needs.
- Independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, Alzheimer's care, adult day programs and respite care services are available in various combinations at our two senior communities
- Each location is unique, but all offer quality care and services designed to meet the needs of our residents
- Our communities that offer independent senior living also offer Independent Plus services, home management and personal care services designed to bridge the gap between independent and assisted living
- Respite care services, available for short-term stays, offer a senior's family the opportunity to go on a day-long outing or a two-week vacation, or just take a much-needed break from the demands of caregiving.
- Adult day programs provide meals, activities, medication management and other services to individuals with Alzheimer's disease.
- At several communities, we've set aside a number of apartments for low-income seniors who meet certain criteria.
- Our three continuing care retirement communities feature independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing conveniently located on one campus. As a resident's needs change, he or she can move through the continuum of care without moving to a new, unfamiliar place or losing touch with friends.
- We have two Denver retirement communities that feature independent living and assisted living.
- All of our senior communities are non-profit. Centura Health is sponsored by Catholic Health initiatives and the Adventist Health System.